quinta-feira, janeiro 12, 2006

Foolish Games

You took your coat off and stood in the rain
You were always crazy like that
I watched from my window
Always felt I was outside looking in on you
You were always the mysterious one with dark eyes and careless hair
You were fashionably sensitive but too cool to care
Then you stood in my doorway with nothing too say
Besides some comment on the weather
Well in case you fale to notice, in case you failed to see
This is my heart bleeding before you, this is me down on my knees
This foolish games are tearing me apart
Your thoughtless words are breaking my heart
You're breaking my heart
You were always brilliant in the morning
Smoking your cigarette and talking over coffee
Your philosophies on art, Baroque moved you
You loved Mozart, and you'd speak of your loved ones
As I clumsily strumed my guitar
You'd teach me of honest things
Things that were daring, things that were clean
Things that new what an honest dollar did mean
So I hid my soiled hands behind my back
Somewhere along the line I must have gone off track with you
Excuse me, think I've mistaken you for somebody else
Somebody who gave a damn, somebody more like myself....................................


Jewel







Esta música dispensa qq tipo de comentários.........
Foi apenas uma música que m acompanhou nos últimos dias d 2005, ñ só por ser espectacular, mas pq traduzia na perfeição tudo aquilo q sentia no momento.
Decidi colocá-la aqui, p q a possam ler, mas também para libertar os fantasmas que viveram em mim estas duas últimas semanas. Abre-se aqui, então,uma nova página.
Acabaram-se as tristezas. Tenho cada vez mais a certeza de que acreditar desenvolve em nós uma glândula que segrega a vontade de querer continuar e evidencia em nós a força!!!!
Nada nem ninguém me vai deitar abaixo!!!!
Destes dias retiro a lição que me tem acompanhado, mas q cada vez se torna mais evidente em mim que é: "O que não nos mata, torna-nos mais fortes!" e é isto que me faz querer continuar!!!
Simplesmente não vou ceder e vou mostrar a mim mesma e aos outros que sou capaz de atravessar muros e fronteiras, com a determinação e coragem que, de alguma forma, me caracterizam!!!!
Quem me viu chorar pode ter a certeza que nc mais vai ver, quem não viu vai continuar na ignorância de saber como e pq.
Sem mais nada a acrescentar, apenas q A LUTA CONTINUA!!!!lololol



***=)

Sem comentários: